Recently, we introduced a new concept, Qualifying Volume (QV). We are excited to share that this new addition to the Compensation Plan ensures team members remain active and won’t miss a qualifying enrolment due to discounts or promotions.
Qualifying Volume is a point value assigned to each commissionable product. QV is not tied to compensation and is only used to determine active status and qualifying enrolments. QV is independent of BV and will not be reduced by discounts but BV may be adjusted if a product is part of a discount promotion.
QV will only be used to determine:
- Active status (previously PV)
- Qualifying Enrolments (previously BV)
An easy way to remember this is: ‘BV pays, QV maintains’.
Sarah, an Associate, places an order of $150 with 100 BV/QV during a 10% off promotion. The promotion will reduce her purchase price before taxes and BV by 10% to $135 and 90 BV, while QV remains 100.
- Even though BV was reduced to 90 BV, with 100 QV, Sara’s order will make her ‘active’ for 30 days.
Taylor enrols a new Member, Julie, who places an order of $150 with 100 BV/QV. Since a 20% PIB will be paid to Taylor, Julie’s Enrolling Sponsor, there will be a 20% reduction in BV to 80 BV, while QV remains 100.
- With 100 QV, Julie placed a qualifying order.
- Julie’s order counts as a qualifying enrollment for Taylor.
- Taylor’s qualifying enrolment counts towards Leadership in Action and Rank Advancements.